HIF is a private equity fund incorporated in Nepal as a public limited company. HIF was incorporated in the year 2008 by Nepalese Financial Professionals with a view to provide investment in infrastructure and related areas. It is a private equity fund with authorized capital of NPR 5 Billion (USD 43 Million approx). The final capital structure will be with the General Partners ( “Class A” shareholders) holding 10% of the shareholding and the Limited Partners ( “Class B” shareholders) holding the remaining 90% of the shareholding.

Currently, the fund is raised on need basis as and when required. However, it has already pipelined a number of projects, some of them in the initial stage and some of them already in the advanced stage of development and it will raise funding as per the requirement of project level.

Our Mission

To be the nodal institution strategically positioned to enable infrastructure projects in Nepal.

To raise funds for identified viable project and finance the project.

Current Activities

HIF has already taken initiatives and partnered with various key projects that shall have far-reaching implications in its short time of operation. They include projects into areas of power generation, urban development, financial infrastructure etc.

Performance Report

Progress made during last 5 Years at a glance